Sunday 4 May 2008

Oranje tulpjes


Voor deze kaart heb ik weer dezelfde layout als de vorige kaart gebruikt. Voor de tekst heb ik nu een ander lettertype gebruikt omdat ik een beterschapskaartje wat minder uitbundig wil maken dan een kaartje voor een verjaardag. De oranje tulpjes zijn ook weer in 2 maten en ik heb ze ingekleurd met aquarel potloden.

For this card I used the same layout as my last card. I choose for another font for this card, because this is a get well card and I thought the font of the birthday card was a bit too festive. The orange tulpis are in two sizes and I coloured them with aquarel pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails