Monday 2 March 2009

Cas-challenge: Accenting with dots




Op splitcoaststampers zijn er sinds kort challenges speciaal voor de CAS kaartenmakers. Deze week kon ik voor het eerst eens meedoen. De opdracht was om je kaart te accentueren met stippen, maar dat mocht alleen door zelf stippen te tekenen of gaatjes te prikken. Voor mijn kaartje heb ik mijn nieuwe stempel van Elzybells gebruikt: Long daisy. Ik heb de stempel gekleurd met een potlood van caran d'ache. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgesneden met ovalen nestabilities. Ik heb er een ovaal van rood papier onder gedaan. Ik heb deze keer een lang smal kaartje gemaakt van 8 bij 16 cm groot. Op het kaartje heb ik de tekst geprint. Daarna heb ik met een rode glitter gelpen swirls van kleine stipjes getekend op mijn kaart.

On splitcoaststampers there are challenges especially for the CAS card makers. This week I could enter in one for the first time. You had to accent you card with dots, but the only way you can do that is by drawing the dots yourself or piercing in the paper. For my card I used my new stamp from Elzybells: Long daisy. I coloured the daisy with a caran d'ache pencil. Then I cut my image with the oval nestabilities. I added a red scalloped oval. This time I made a card from 8 by 16 cm. I printed the sentiment (congratulations) on my card. Then I have drawn some dotted swirls on the card with a red glitter gelpen.

IMAGE: Long daisy from Elzybells. CS: Red cs from V&D. Ink: Versafine onyx black. ACCESSORIES: Caran d'ache pencil, oval nestabilities, red glitter pen from Sakura.

2 comments:

  1. Leuk bedacht die glanzende stippeltjes.

    groetjes van Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dots and swirls look good! I would have never guessed this stamp was an Elzybell, either....

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails