Friday 4 March 2016

Giftcard box


Goedemorgen, mijn tante is jarig en ik had mijn moeder beloofd om een leuke verpakking te maken voor de cadeaubon die ze gaat geven. Ik heb 2 versies gemaakt, kan ze zelf kiezen welke ze leuker vindt.

Goodmorning, it is my aunts birthday and I promised my mother to make her a package for the gift card she will be giving. I made 2 versions, so she can pick which one she likes the best.  


Ik heb gewerkt met een set oude stempels, namelijk de set Forgive me van Firecracker designs (retired). Ik heb de bloem 3 keer gestempeld en deze daarna ingekleurd. Voor het paarse doosje heb ik gekleurd met de Kuretake gansai tambi en de roze bloemen zijn gekleurd met mijn potloden. Ik heb de bloemen uitgeknipt. Het doosje is met de silhouette gesneden en ik heb hiervoor het bestand 3d Graduation box with inserts van Jamie Cripps gebruikt. Met de Die-namics leafy greenery van My favorite things heb ik uit groen papier en groen geverfd aquarel papier een aantal takjes met blaadjes uitgesneden. De tekst is op de band gestempeld met versamark inkt en daarna heb ik deze geëmbost met witte embossingspoeder. De tekst komt uit de set Everyday sentiments van Wild rose studio.


I have worked with an old set of stamps, the Forgive me set from Firecracker designs (retired). I stamped the flowers 3 times for each box and then I colored them. For the purple box I used the Kuretake gansai tambo set and the pink flowers are colored with my pencils. I have fussy cut all the flowers. The box is cut with the silhouette and I used the file  3d Graduation box with inserts from Jamie Cripps. With the Die-namics leafy greenery from My favorite things I have cut some leaves from green cardstock and cardstock that I painted green with the Kuretake gansai tambi set. The sentiment is stamped with versmark ink on the band and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. The sentiment is from the set Everyday sentiments from Wild rose studio


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:

*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Forgive me from Firecracker designs, Everyday sentiments from Wild rose studio
SILHOUETTE CUTTING FILE: 3d Graduation box with inserts from Jamie Cripps
COLORING MEDIUM: Kuretake gansai tambi, Pencils
PAPER: White, purple, green and pink cs, watercolor paper
INK: Versafine onyx black, versamark
DIES: Die-namics leafy greenery from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Whiteembossingpowder, silhouette

12 comments:

  1. Heel mooi en origineel, leuk gedaan!!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice gift card box!
    have a great weekend!
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe! chic et parfaitement élaboré, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project. Thank you for sharing this with us a Crafty Girls Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, never mind the contents, this is a gift in itself. The flowers are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Mom does the same thing...I have to keep her supplied with goodies too!I am sure your Aunt will appreciate your wonderful special touches!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges Monthly Showcase!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind ze beide erg mooi!
    En gefeliciteerd met de verjaardag van je tante.
    Groetjes, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stunning Larissa.Fabulous designs and the flowers are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely idea..makes it look very special. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails