Wednesday 9 November 2016

Purple onion designs - Sunny blooms

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 9 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 9 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag laat ik een beterschapskaartje zien op mijn blog. Ik heb hiervoor de stempel Stacey Yacula - Sunny blooms van Purple onion designs gebruikt. Deze keer heb ik mijn afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Peerless watercolors. Ik vind het leuk om, terwijl ik meedoe aan de 30-day colouring challenge, om zoveel mogelijke verschillende kleurmediums te gebruiken tijdens die 30 dagen. Potloden blijven mijn absolute favoriet, maar af en toe een klein uitstapje naar iets anders is wel leuk. ;) Nadat ik de afbeelding had ingkleurd heb ik de bloemen ook nog gekleurd met de clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgstanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 van Crealies. Ik heb een strip geel karton genomen en die heb ik oranje gekleurd met Carved pumpkin en Rusty hinge distress inkt. Hierop heb ik een rub on tekst aangebracht. Ik heb de strip op een witte kaart geplakt en daarna heb ik een wit lint om de oranje strip gebonden en vervolgens heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.


Today I am showing you a get well card on my blog. I used the stamp Stacey Yacula - Sunny blooms from Purple onion designs. This time I coloured the image with my Peerless watercolors. I really like, while participating at the 30-day colouring challenge, to use all the different colour mediums I have during those 30 days. Pencils will always be my absolute favorite, but something else is always fun. ;) After I had coloured the image I coloured the flowers also with the clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. I have die-cut the image with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 from Crealies. I coloured a strip of yellow cardstock with Carved pumpkin and Rusty hihge distress ink to give it an orange tone. I added a rub on sentiment on it. After I adhered the strip on a white card I wrapped a white ribbon around the card and then I adhered the image with foamtape on the card.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Stacey Yacula - Sunny blooms from Purple onions designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Peerless watercolors, distress inks
PAPER: White and yellow cs, watercolour paper
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen, white ribbon, sentiment rub ons

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're so good with the pencils but this is amazing too. Your watercolouring looks fantastic. Stunning Larissa.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails