Sunday 16 March 2008

Oranje kaartje




Ik heb een stukje oranje karton van het bling papier van Bazzil door de cuttlebug swirl-mal gedaan. De bloemetjes zijn ingekleurd met potloden en geurloze terpentine. Ze zijn met 3d foamtape op de kaart geplakt. De tekst is op de kaart geprint.


For this card I put a orange square from Bazzil bling paper through the cuttlebug. I used the swirl embossing folder. I colored the flowers with my pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I put them on the card with 3d foamtape. I printed the text on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails