Thursday 22 May 2008

Winnie the Pooh




Ik had dit kaartje al afgelopen weekend gemaakt, maar ik was er niet helemaal tevreden over. Vandaag heb ik toch maar besloten om hem op mijn blogje te zetten. Voor deze kaart heb ik een stempel van Winnie the Pooh gebruikt. Ik heb hem ingekleurd met Derwent potloden. De rechthoeken zijn uitgesneden met nestabilities. Ik heb met de computer het geel-wit gestreepte strookje gemaakt. Ook het tekstvakje is op de computer gemaakt.

I made this card last weekend, but I wasn't satisfied about it. Today I decided to post it on my blog anyway. For this card I used a stamp from Winnie the Pooh. I coloured it with Derwent pencils. I cut the rectangles wih my nestabilities. On the computer I made the yellow-white striped paper. I made the text also on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails