Tuesday 15 June 2010

Tiddly Inks 9 - Bleep, bleep boys and their robots

Goedemorgen! Het is weer dinsdag en dat betekent dat het weer tijd is voor een nieuwe Tiddly Inks challenge en deze week draait het om robots. We willen graag kaarten of andere projecten met een robot erop zien. In de Tiddly inks shop kun je een paar leuke robot afbeeldingen vinden.

Goodmorning! It is tuesday again and that means it is time for another Tiddly Inks challenge and this week it is all about robots. We want to see cards or other projects with robots. You can find a couple of really cute robot images in the Tiddly Inks shop.


Ik heb deze week een kaart en cadeau doosje gemaakt voor mijn kleine broertje LOL. Hij is 30 geworden en dat hebben we afgelopen zaterdag gevierd. Voor op zijn kaart heb ik de afbeelding Big bad dad gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding geprint en daarna heb ik de robot gekleurd met een zilver stift, dit alleen helaas niet goed te zien op de foto. De rest van de afbeelding is ingekleurd met stiften. Het randje met de moertjes zit in dezelfde set. Op een witte kaart heb ik een zwarte streepjes achtergrond geplakt. Verder heb ik alleen tekst toegevoegd, omdat het een mannenkaart moest worden en dan vind ik teveel versieringen niet passen. :)

I made a card and a little present box this week for my little brother. LOL He celebrated his 30th birthday this past saturday. On his card I used the image Big bad dad. I have printed the image and then I coloured my image with a silver marker, unfortunately you can't see this on my picture. The rest of the image was coloured with markers. The border with the nuts is also from the Big bad dad set. I used a black striped pattern on my white card. The only thing I added was the sentiment (congratulations), because I want to keep the card very simple because it is for a man.


Het cadeautje zat verstopt in een klein doosje. dat ik heb gemaakt van zwart bazzil bling karton. Het is hetzelfde doosje als uit deze post alleen deze keer heb ik er geen theezakjes in gedaan maar op de bodem van het doosje heb ik een vakje gemaakt waarin je het geld kan stoppen. (Voor de oplettende lezer: Ik moest nog pinnen nadat ik de foto's had gemaakt :) ). De afbeelding die ik binnenin heb gebruikt is Roboto. Is het geen schatje met zijn vierkante ballonnetjes? Ook deze robot is weer gekleurd met de zilverstift en gewone stiften. Het vakje is ook gemaakt van het zwarte streepjes papier.

The present was hidden in a little box that I made from black bazzil bling cardstock. It is the same box as in this post. This time I didn't add the tea, but instead of that I made a little pocket on the bottom of the box for some money. (I still had to go to the bank when I made these pictures. :) ) The image I used on the inside of the box is Roboto. Don't you think he is cute with his square balloons? This time again I colored with the silver and normal markers. I made the pocket from the striped paper.


Dit is de bovenkant van het doosje. Ik heb de afbeelding groter uitgeprint dan de maat van de Roboto die in het doosje zit en ook hier heb ik weer gekleurd met de zilverstift. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt en daarna met foamtape opgeplakt.

This is the top of the box. I have printed the image in a bigger size than the Roboto that is inside the box and again I coloured the image with the silver marker. I have cut the image out and used foamtape to put it on the box.


Op de zijkanten van de deksel heb ik weer het zwarte streepjes papier geplakt en daar bovenop heb ik de naam van mijn broer en zijn leeftijd geplakt. De letters zijn gemaakt van rood glitterpapier met behulp van het moxie alfabet van quickutz.

On the sides of the box I added the striped paper again. I added my brother's name on the sides. The letters were made from red glitter paper with the moxie alphabet from quickutz.



IMAGE: Big bad dad and Roboto from Tiddly inks
CS: Black bazzil bling cs, red glitter paper.
ACCESSORIES: Silver marker, markers, black glaze pen, moxie alphabet from quickutz.

12 comments:

  1. trop sympa, j'aime beaucoup biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er weer Super uit en nog gefeliciteerd met je Broer.

    gr.Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Larissa! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel erg leuk en nog gefeliciteerd met je broerTJE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic project! :) Happy birthday to your brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How neat! I am sure your brother will love this! I really like how you added the alphabet to this too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am so sure your brither loved this..it is just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Larissa, this box and card with the robots is totally amazing. I know your brother loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic project--this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS!!!! I love it and I'm sure he did too! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! What a cool ensemble; I like how you make the card and the goodies to go with it; such fun presentation of a gift!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails