Monday 17 June 2013

Craft your passion challenges - Let's play dress up


Goedemorgen, vandaag ben ik te gast bij de Craft your passion  challenge blog, want hun challenge wordt deze keer gesponsord door Stampfairy. De challenge is Let's play dress up, je moet dus een kaartje maken met daarop een verkleed beestje of iets dergelijks.
Ik heb ervoor gekozen om een kaartje te maken met een afbeelding uit de Lenny bee collectie van Stampfairy. Ik kan er niks aan doen, maar ik blijf die beertjes verkleed als bijtje zo lief vinden. Ik heb de afbeelding eerst gespiegeld voor ik hem ging printen. Daarna heb ik Lenny ingekleurd met mijn potloden. Zijn ogen, neus en voelsprieten zijn gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik ook nog glossy accents op de neus en voelsprieten aangebracht. Op de vleugels, zijn bijenpakje en de honing heb ik glitter aangebracht met een clear wink of stella brush van zig. Uit rood papier heb ik een klein hartje gestanst met de Mini heart set die van Simon says stamp. Het hartje heb ik ook gekleurd met de clear glitter pen en die heb ik daarna met foamtape opgeplakt. Op de voorkant van de kaart heb ik een strip zwart-wit stipjespapier geplakt. Op wit papier heb ik de tekst geprint. Daarna heb ik hier een wolkenachtergrond op gemaakt. Ik heb hiervoor de wonky scallop border dienamic die van My favorite things gebruikt. De wolken zijn gemaakt met tumbled glass inkt en de distress tool. Langs de rand van het paneel heb ik een geel scallop randje geplakt dat ik heb gemaakt met de Mini scallop edge dienamic die van My favorite things. Daarna heb ik nog een stiklijntje getekend met een zwarte fineliner.


Goodmorning, today I am a guest at the Craft your passion challenge blog, because Stampfairy is sponsoring their challenge this week. The challenge is Let's play dress up, so you have to make a card with an animal that is dressed up or something like that. 
I decided to make a card with an image from the Lenny bee collection from Stampfairy. I can't help myself, I am love with images of bears dressed up as a bee. I started with mirroring the image and then I printed it. I coloured Lenny with my pencils. His eyes, nose and antenna's arec oloured with the black glaze penI added glitter on the wings his beesuit and the honey with a clear wing of stella brish from zig. I diecut a tiny heart out of red paper with the Mini hearts set from Simon says stamp. I coloured the heart also with the clear glitter brush and then I used foamtape to adhere it on the card. On the front of the card I adhered a strip of black and white dotted paper. On some white paper I printed the sentiment and then I made a cloudy background on it. I diecut a scalloped border with the wonky scallop dienamic die from My favorite things. I used tumbled glass distress ink and my distress tool. I added a tiny scalloped border from yellow paper. I made it with the mini scallop edge dienamic die from My favorite things. I used a black pen to draw faux stitching.

*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Lenny bee from Stampfairy
PAPER: White, red and yellow cs, black dotted paper
INK: Tumbled glass distress ink
ACCESSORIES:  Pencils, black glaze pen, white gelpen, glossy accents, clear wink of stella brush from zig, black pen, wonky scallop border die en mini scallop edge dienamic die from My favorite things, Mini hearts set from Simon says stamp.

11 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at CYP as a Guest Designer!
    Anita
    DT CYP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the C&S design.
    He's lovely Larissa.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larissa, thanks for helping us out at CYP. Your card is fabulous. I love Lenny's cute cheeks and how his nose and antennae are dimensional. Great details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik word helemaal happy van dit kaartje. Heel leuk gemaakt. Het is ook echt een schatje.

    Groetjes Renate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Larissa - thank you for supporting CYP this week for our challenge! You've got some mag coloring skills with those pencils girl!
    ~ginny
    Design Team - Craft Your Passions
    RubberMAD (http://ggetty.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Larissa. OMG ... that is the most adorable bee-bear!!! LOVE! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my---you have me singing that song now! LOL...I am still here, but working tons so sorry not to be leaving comments much-harvest is getting in the way! Off to browse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous larissa.fab scene and I love your sweet bear :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous cloudy sky for Lenny to fly through. He is so sweet...great colouring. I love the addition of the sparkles. Your card design is wonderful with the image to one side and the patterned paper bordering the other. I'm so glad you could join us as a guest designer at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww he is so cute!! Love that sky-it looks really neat.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails