Saturday 13 July 2013

Have a MONSTER of a birthday.


Hallo, ik had snel een verjaardagskaartje nodig en dus ben ik gauw aan de knutsel gegaan. Het is een klein kaartje geworden met klein bijpassend envelopje. Als basis heb ik kraft papier genomen. Hierop heb ik met witte stempelinkt de chevron achtergrond gestempeld met een stempel uit de set Little tangles van Neat and Tangled. Het grappige monstertje is een stempel van Annabelle stamps. Het is Lil monster's balloon. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met een soort aquarel krijtpotloden. Aangezien ik geen ster ben ik kleuren met aquarelpotloden, heb ik het kleuren heel simpel gehouden. Ik heb daarna het monstertje uitgeknipt. Op de kaart heb ik eerst een stukje washi tape van de wibra geplakt en daar heb ik het monstertje op geplaatst. De tekst komt ook uit de stempelset van Annabelle stamps.

Hello, I needed a birthday card for a boy, so I made one this weekend. It is a little card with a matching envelope. I used kraft cardstock for the card and envelope. On the envelope I stamped the background with white ink with the stampset Little tangles from Neat and tangled. The funny monster is a stamp from Annabelle stamps. It is Lil monster's balloon. I have coloured the monster with some watercolour pencils. I kept the colouring very simple, because I am not a star in watercolouring. I cut the monster out. On the card I adhered a piece of washi tape and on top of it I adhered the monster. The sentiment is also from the Annabelle stampset.


Het envelopje sluit met een stukje washi tape.

The envelope closes with a piece of washi tape.


Op het kaartje heb ik het monstertje nog een keer gestempeld. Ik heb nu alleen de ballon ingekleurd en de rest niet. 

On the card I stamped the monster again, but this time I didn't colour him. I only decided to colour his balloon. 

*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Lil monster's balloon from Annabelle stamps, Little tangles from Neat and tangled
PAPER: Kraft paper
INK: Versafine onyx black, white ink.
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, washitape from Wibra, silhouette.

4 comments:

  1. these are fantastic Larissa. I love the fab design and cute monster :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. trop chou et trop sympa, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, sweet card and envelope Larissa. Love the image.
    Hope you've had a lovely weekend.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He makes me laugh...too cute! Love the fun envie and the Washi tape...so clever!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails