Thursday 5 September 2013

Tiddly inks throwback thursday - Donna and Belinda - Party time


Goedemorgen, vandaag was het mijn beurt om iets te maken voor de Tiddly inks throwback thursday. Op deze donderdagen laten we de wat oudere Tiddly inks afbeeldingen zien.
Ik heb voor vandaag een kaartje gemaakt met de afbeelding Donna and Belinda - Party time van Tiddly inks. Zoals altijd heb ik mijn afbeelding ingekleurd met potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Met mijn nestabilities heb ik een rechthoek uitgesneden en daarop heb ik stiklijntjes getekend. Voor de kaart heb ik roze karton gebruikt. Ik heb hierop design papier uit de Chevron set van Pink petticoat geplakt. Voordat ik het design papier heb opgeplakt heb ik er eerst een wit lintje omheen gebonden. De tekst is gestempeld met de set Essential sentiments van  My favorite things. Ik heb 2 bloemetjes uit het roze karton gestanst met de Layered rose dienamic die van My favorite things. De takjes heb ik uit wit papier geponst. In het midden van de bloem en op de afbeelding heb ik daarna nog wat kleine zwarte plakpareltjes geplakt.

Goodmorning, today it was my turn to make something for the Tiddly inks throwback thursday. On these thursday we show you cards with older Tiddly Inks images.
For today I made a birthday card with the image Donna and Belinda - Party time from Tiddly Inks. I have coloured the images as always with my pencils and the black glaze pen. Then I cut the image out.  I have cut a rectangle with my nestabilities and I added faux stitching with a black pen. I have used pink cardstock ofr my card. I added design paper from the Chevron set from Pink petticoat on it. I wrapped a white ribbon around the design paper before I adhered it on the card. The sentiment is stamped with a sentiment from the Essential sentiments set from My favorite things. I have cut two flowers with the Layered rose dienamic die from My favorite things. The leaves are punched out of white paper. In the centre of the flower and on the image I added a couple of black pearls.

I want to enter my card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Essential sentiments from My favorite things.
PAPER: Pink and white cardstock, Chevron paper from Pink petticoat
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, white ribbon, rectangle nestabilities, leaves punch, Layered rose dienamic from My favorite things, black pearls.

5 comments:

  1. so gorgeous larissa.i love your colours and adorable images :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een hele mooie en kleurrijke kaart!
    Liefs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is so sweet and I love that color combo!! :) :)
    Don't forget to play over @ Loves Rubberstamps ...!! We have tiddly in the store and this week is "anything goes"~~ !! xo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and I love your shade of pink. So sweet.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails