Thursday 11 June 2015

My brother's birthdaycard

Hallo, vandaag laat ik de verjaardagskaart zien die ik voor de verjaardag van mijn broer heb gemaakt. De afbeelding die ik daarop heb gebruikt, heb ik al afgelopen zaterdag laten zien als onderdeel van de 30-day coloring challenge en vandaag show ik zoals beloofd de hele kaart. :)

Hi, today I am posting the birthdaycard that I made for my brother's birthday. I have already showed you the image I used on Saturday when I posted the image for the 3-day coloring challenge and today I am posting as promised the complete card. ;)


Ik zeg wel kaartje maar eigenlijk is het een cadeau envelopje. Ik heb weer een leuk kraft envelopje van de Hema gebruikt en deze heb ik leuk versierd. Op het envelopje heb ik de afbeelding Birthday candle birdbrain van From the heart stamps gebruikt. Ik vind de birdbrain afbeeldingen zo leuk! Ik heb de vogel net als de 2 andere afbeeldingen die ik gebruik op mijn kaartje dat binnenin de envelop zit gekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgestanst met de rechthoekige nestabilities. Op mijn envelopje heb ik een stukje geel design papier van het Kraft in color - kraft paperpad van Doodlebug geplakt en daarop heb ik de rechthoek met de afbeelding geplaatst.


I know I said it was a card, but actually it is a gift waller. I used a cute envelope from the Dutch store Hema again and I decorated it. On the gift wallet I used the image Birthday candle birdbrain from From the heart stamps. I love birdbrain images! I colored the bird with my pencils and the black glaze pen and then I used the rectangle nestabilities to cut it out. I adhered a strip of yellow design paper from the Kraft in color - kraft paperpad from Doodlebug and on top of it I placed the rectangle with the image.


Voor in het envelopje heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met daarin een vakje voor een cadeau kaart. Op de voorkant van het kaartje heb ik weer de afbeelding Birthday candle birdbrain van From the heart stamps gebruikt samen met een andere tekst. Met een zwarte pen heb ik een stiklijntje getekend. Op het vakje binnenin het kaartje heb ik de afbeelding Birdbrain balloon van From the heart stamps geprint. Ook hier heb ik een stiklijntje getekend.


I made a card that fits inside the gift wallet. The card has a pocket for a gift card. On the front of the card I used the image Birthday candle birdbrain from From the heart stamps together with another sentiment. I added faux stitching with a black pen. On the pocket I printed the image Birdbrain balloon from From the heart stamps. Here I also have drawn the faux stitching.

I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Birdbrain balloon and Birthday candle birdbrain from From the heart stamps
PAPER: Kraft envelope from the Hema, white cs, Kraft in color - Kraft paperpad from Doodlebug
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, black pen.

4 comments:

  1. I love these From the Heart images - and wow, you've created a fabulous gift wallet with them!! Loving your colouring of course, and how you used the image inside too.

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, very funny. I love the birdie!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails