Tuesday 1 March 2016

Tiddly Inks challenge - Easter! - The 30 day coloring challenge from Kathy Racoosin - Day 30!








Vandaag begint de nieuwe challenge op het Tiddly Inks challenge blog en de challenge deze keer is Pasen. Eind deze maand is het alweer pasen, dus dat komt mooi uit. Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met de afbeelding Wryn - Somebunny loves you van Tiddly Inks. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Van een witte kaart heb ik een schuin stukje van de voorkant van de kaart weggesneden. Binnenin de kaart heb ik de tekst gestempeld die uit de set Cool chick from Clearly besotted stamps komt. De voorkant van de kaart heb ik versierd met blauw design papier van een paperpad van de Wibra. Uit wit papier heb ik 3 keer een grasrandje gesneden met de Die-namics fresh cut grass van My favorite things. Ik heb het grasrandje gekleurd met twisted citron distress inkt en daarna heb ik ook nog Old olive inkt van Stampin up gebruikt. Uit wit papier heb ik een aantal wolkjes gestanst met een die van Joy crafts en deze heb ik op het blauwe papier geplakt. Uit wit papier heb ik ook nog 2 bloemetjes gestanst met de Flower set van Marianne design. Deze heb ik gekleurd met Fossilized amber en wild honey distress inkt. Ik heb daarna een zwarte parel op de bloemen geplakt.


Today a new challenge starts on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and our challenge this time is Easter. At the end of this month it is easter, so the perfect challenge for now. I made the card with the image Wryn - Somebunny loves you from Tiddly Inks. I colored the image with my pencils and the black glaze pen and then I fussy cut the image. I have cut a part of the front from my white card. Inside the card I stamped a sentiment from the set Cool chick from Clearly besotted stamps. I decorated the front of the card with blue design paper from a Dutch store. I have cut 3 grassborders from white cardstock with the Die-namics fresh cut grass from My favorite things. I colored those with Twosted citron distress ink and Old olive ink from Stampin up. I also cut a couple of clouds from white cardstock with a die from Joycrafts and I adhered those on the blue design paper. I have cut 2 little flowers from white cardstock with the Flower set from Marianne design. I colored those with Fossilized amber and Wild honey distress ink and then I added a black pearl in their centres.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:

*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Wryn - Somebunny loves you from Tiddly Inks, Cool chick from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Pencils & OMS
PAPER: White cs, design paper from Wibra
INK: Versafine onyx black, Old olive from Stampin up, Twisted citron, fossilized amber and wild honey distress ink
DIES: Flower collection from Marianne design, Clouds from Joy crafts, Die-namics fresh cut grass from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: black pearls, black glaze pen

10 comments:

  1. Schatje!!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fold and I love the scene you've made around gorgeous Wryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card! I love the layout of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - great card! I love the Little bunny.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute image and great little scene and love the dies----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges this fortnight.
    I can’t wait to see what you create for our next challenge.
    Angie DT
    Craft Your Passion Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is precious! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion! Rina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Larissa. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope you join us again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails