Thursday 3 November 2016

Happiness is a beary daisy

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 3 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 3 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag post ik een kaartje met de afbeelding Hapiness is a beary daisy van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Uit wit karton heb ik een vierkant gesneden met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 van Crealies. Ik heb hierop een tekst van de set Sweet forest friends van My favorite things gestempeld. Daarna heb ik een achtergrond voor de afbeelding gemaakt met Soap powder inkt van Jenni Bowlin. Ik heb een wit lintje rondom het witte karton gebonden. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape opgeplakt en daarna heb ik het geheel op een rode kaart geplakt. Rondom de afbeelding heb ik kleine stipjes gezet met de Ivory seashell nuvodrops.


Today I am posting a card with the image Hapiness is a beary daisy from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I fussy cut the image. From white cardstock I cut a square with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies. I stamped a sentiment from the set Sweet forest friends from My favorite things on it. Then I made a background with Soap powder ink from Jenni Bowlin. I tied a white ribbon around the white cardstock and then I adhered the image with foamtape. I made little dots around the image with the Ivory seashell nuvodrops. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Hapiness is a beary daisy from Di's digi stamps, Sweet forest friends from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Red and white cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Soap powder from Jenni Bowlin
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white ribbon, Ivory seashell nuvodrops

6 comments:

  1. So stunning Larissa.Gorgeous sweet bear and your colouring is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. he made me go ohhh, he's just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww your little meecie is so sweet Larissa. And I never cease to be amazed by your beautiful colouring. He's smashing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to your lovely and sweet creations Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Absolutely adorable. Awesome colouring. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails